No Bake Cheesecake Dessert
Servings: 8 Servings
- 4 1/2 cups Greek Yoghurt plain, nonfat
- 3 packets Cheesecake flavored Pudding Mix Sugar and Fat Free
- 3 cups Cool Whip lite
- 1 1/2 lbs Strawberries diced
- 3 cups Cinnamon Graham Crackers crushed
- 1 stick Butter melted
- In a mixing bowl, stir together the Graham Cracker crumbs and the melted butter. Spread mixture evenly in a 9" X 13" baking dish and press flat using the palm of your hand. Place in fridge while preparing the Yogurt mixture.
- Beat together the Greek Yogurt, Cool Whip and Pudding mix until smooth. It will be quite thick.
- After the crumb/butter mixture has cooled, spread the yogurt mixture on top. A spatula or the back of a spoon work best for this. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Just before serving, add the diced Strawberries on top. Enjoy!