Learn all I know about this amazing Oil right here in one post!
With its minty fresh, invigorating and cooling aroma, Peppermint Essential Oil is perfect as an afternoon pick me up and all around refresher.
Did you know that just 1 drop doTerra Peppermint Essential Oil is as powerful as 28 CUPS full of normal Peppermint Tea? That’s amazing!
9 Ways to use Peppermint Essential Oil
1. Tummy Troubles? Nausea? Just feel like throwing up because you ate too much of that greasy burger? Take just one drop of it in an empty vegetable capsule and swallow it with a glass of water.
2. Headache? Wipe the rim of the Oil bottle with your finger and apply on scalp where the most tension is and wait for it t go away within minutes. (Just be careful not to touch your eyes!! If you do, do NOT use water to rinse it out, use oil. any kind will do!)
3. Have a stuffy nose? Simply putting a few drops in your diffuser will tremendously improve your nasal intake! And also works as a little pick me up through out the day, as well as reducing anxious or sad feelings.
4. Chocolate Mint Brownies or chocolate mint shake. do i need to say more? ( After I find a great recipe, I will upload it to my page!)
5. Ready to cool of or reduce that fever? Mix a few drops of Peppermint Essential Oil in a small Glass spray bottle with half Witch hazel and half Water. Shake and enjoy the cooling effect! And as always, keep Peppermint Essential Oil away from the eyes.
6. Achy muscles? Too much running after the kids or sprinting to make it to Starbucks in time? Add a drop of Peppermint Essential Oil to your favorite body oil and massage into the hurting muscle. Again, wash your hands right after to avoid accidental contact with eyes.
7. Dentist visit upon you and didn’t have time to brush your teeth? Simply drop just one drop of Peppermint Essential Oil in your mouth, swish around and Tada, freshest breath in the house!!
8. In need of a nice scalp massage without the Salon cost? Add a drop of Peppermint Essential Oil to your Shampoo and enjoy and refreshing and tingly scalp massage. Also maybe add a drop of Lavender Essential Oil to add a little calming to the mix.
9. Keep finding those little spiders, that somehow make their way into the house? Spraying Peppermint Essential Oil around your outdoor doors can make a big difference! And saves you from those toxic chemicals!
- If you are interested in trying essential oils for yourself, you can check out my doTERRA Website and order today! Or simply go to the contact us area on the site here and shoot me a message and i might even send you some FREE Samples