Pressed from the rind of the Grapefruit, doTERRA Grapefruit Essential Oil provides a citrusy, floral and fruity aroma which energizes and invigorates you naturally.
7 Ways to use Grapefruit Essential Oil
Please know that I am exclusively talking about doTERRA brand Essential Oils here! Never use an “Essential Oil” bought at Target, The Dollar Store etc. on , or God forbid in, your body!
1. Due to its craving-curbing, healthy metabolism promoting properties, Grapefruit Essential Oil is amazing to aid in your weightloss journey. A couple drops in your water curbs cravings and diffusing it helps you to stay motivated and to avoid those Reese’s stuffed in your closet, you know, those just in case ones….
2. Fed up with those blemishes on your face? After cleansing your face at night, add a drop or two to your nighttime face moisturizer and apply. Be careful not to do this before going out in the sun, due to the Grapefruit Oil being so-called photosensitive, your face can get red faster from the sunlight.
3. Trying to get rid of that stubborn Cellulite and promote a slimming and toning of your skin? Add a few drops to your lotion or use a carrier oil and, mixed with about 3 drops of Grapefruit Essential Oil and massage it into your problem areas.
4. Hitting that afternoon slump and feeling stressed at the same time? Diffuse a few drops of Grapefruit Essential Oil and feel your mind focus and your brain relax as well as feeling a burst of energy.
5. Ate too much of that greasy burger or cheesy pizza and now your tummy hurts? Take an empty Veggie Cap and Fill it with a couple drops of Grapefruit Essential Oil. Close the cap and take with a glass of water. You can also Rub some on your Tummy to help from the outside.
6. Have a dry throat and just feel that cold and cough coming on? Take a shot glass, fill it with water and add two drops of Grapefruit Essential Oil. Now take this mixture and gargle for a minute and feel your throat getting smooth while you do it. Repeat as needed.
7. Mind racing at work and now you can’t concentrate a=on what you’re actually supposed to do? Diffuse a few drops of Grapefruit Essential Oil ( or use a Diffuser Bracelet or Necklace! ) and enjoy the stimulating, thought balancing, mood enhancing Aroma.
- If you are interested in trying essential oils for yourself, you can check out my doTERRA Website and order today! Or simply go to the contact us area on the site here and shoot me a message and i might even send you some FREE Samples
Disclaimer: This blog post may contain an affiliate link. I may receive a discount for products mentioned on my blog. I also may receive a small commission, if my affiliate link is used. I only recommend products I personally use and love.